1. What happens if my plane is early or late arriving?
ACE Party Bus checks for updates to all arrival flight times. Our drive are on site 15 minutes early and we stay there no matter whether you arrive late or early, provided we have a correct flight number.
2. How much time do I have to meet the Chauffeur on my Airport Transfer Reservation?
ACE Party Bus provides 30 minutes (45 minutes for Intl. Arrivals requiring customs clearance) of free wait time on each Airport arrival transfer for you to deplane and pick-
3. Can I instruct the Chauffeur to take a scenic route to my hotel from the Airport?
ACE Part Bus Airport Transfer rates are based on a point to point transfer and your Chauffeur is instructed to use the most direct route for expediency. If you would prefer the Chauffeur to use a specific route, our hourly rates and minimums will apply, plus applicable fees/taxes and gratuity.
4. Is the Limousine bar stocked with beverages?
No, the bars are not stocked. However, glasses and ice can be provided upon request. Depending upon your reservation, we will provide additional pricing and accommodate certain requests.
5. Where do I meet my Chauffeur for pick-
6. What is your Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations are accepted by phone only.
- U.S. & CDN Airport Arrivals & Departure Transfers: ACE Party Bus requires that cancels be received no less than 8 hours prior to p/up time. Roundtrip Orders must be cancelled as 2 separate orders
- U.S. & CDN Hourly Charters, Packages, Specials & Tours: Ace Party Bus requires that cancels be received no less than 48 hours prior to p/up time.
- Intl. Reservations (Outside US/Canada): Ace Party Bus requires that cancellations be received; no less than 72 hours prior to p/up time. Roundtrip orders must be cancelled as 2 separate orders
If you fail to cancel by the prescribed time frames prior to your p/up time you will be charged in full for the order.
A $10 admin fee is charged per order on cancels that are cancelled by the prescribed time frame for processing (Admin Fee n/a for Corp. Accts).
All Deposits are non-
7. What is your Change Policy?
Ace Party Bus requires that all changes be received by phone (changes cannot be made with drivers) at least 3 hours prior to p/up for US/CDN Orders; 6 Hours for Intl. Orders & are subject to availability. If, a change cannot be accommodated & results in a cancellation you will be charged in full for the order. Reductions in the amount of time or vehicle size ordered are NOT permitted once an order is confirmed. Tours, Specials and Package Orders are NOT permitted to be changed to standard hourly reservations once confirmed.
8. When is my credit card charged?
Ace Party Bus will charge your credit card 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-
9. Can I pay for the reservation in Cash instead of using the credit card that was provided when I made the reservation?
Ace Party Bus Chauffeurs do not carry cash, due to safety concerns, and we require that you provide the credit card for imprint as all charges, including gratuities are billed to your credit card or corporate account. Credit Cards are charged 48 hours prior to p/up time. Ace Party Bus Chauffeurs do not collect charges in cash. Please be aware if a cash payment is given to Chauffeur it will be considered an addl. Gratuity & cannot, by labor law, be recovered from Chauffeur.
All Rates are subject to audit after order completion; to include actual tolls, parking fees, addl. stops & time allotted, etc. Hourly jobs are billed the number of hours you ordered the vehicle for; then in ½ hour (1 hour for Buses/Coaches) increments thereafter. Minimum posted number of hours; is only the minimum number of hours we will accept an order for not what you will be billed for.
10. Is it possible to place, change or cancel a reservation with my Chauffeur?
Ace Party Bus requires that all changes, confirmations and cancellations be called into our dispatch center at 713-
11. If I place a reservation for 8 hours, but after pick-
up I realize I require less time; will I be charged for the full 8 hours?
Yes, hourly orders are billed the number of hours you ordered the vehicle for; then in ½ hour (1 hour for Buses/Coaches) increments thereafter. Minimum posted number of hours; is only the minimum number of hours we will accept an order for not what you will be billed for.
12. How far in advance should I place my reservation?
Availability changes daily and we suggest you place reservation as soon as you have firm travel dates and times.
Thank you for Choosing Ace Party Bus